The worst thing that will happen every time that you will be selling your home is to know that there can be issues that would endanger the sale. You will not be worrying about a thing if you know that your house was well maintained even if a home inspection will show the condition of the house that you are going to sell. The Oklahoma City home inspection
team will not find any issues and problems with the condition of your home if you have kept it properly maintained.
There are some reasons that would result to not having the proper maintenance to a home like the lack of money, the lack of interest, or the lack of time. But you should be able to take care of these important things every time you know that there are so many people interested in buying your house.
The small things that would nag you will become a big problem to a potential home buyer and that will possibly cost you the sale of your home. You can avoid these issues if you take note of the five important areas when it comes to the inspection of your home.
1. Air conditioning system, heat pump system, dirty filter, and coils in the furnace. In order for you to take care of this issue, you need to hire a professional to do a maintenance on your cooling and heating system at least once a year. It is also important that your filters will be replaced or cleaned at least a month or three based on what your system will need. You should do this in order for the unit to have a better fuel saving, efficiency, a longer life, and to make sure that your home will have the right cooling and heating.
2. A bad caulking of the ceramic tile on the shower area and the tub. You will be spending a lot of money if you will replace or repair the tiles on the walls inside your shower area. In order to avoid this, you should consider having a proper caulking on the tiled areas in your shower area. A crack in the grout or caulk in your shower area will allow water to get in.
3. A GFCI or Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters that is malfunctioning. The Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters are those electrical outlets with the Test or Press buttons. These outlets help prevent the chances of having an electrocution.
4. Wood rot is a big issue that will prevent your home to be sold. Having the proper moisture barrier will help you prevent rotten wood in your home. Also check the Oklahoma City painting
for more info.
5. Allowing an amateur do the needed repairs and maintenance. Most of the time the materials that are used by the amateurs that will be doing the home project are of poor quality or not the ones that are needed for the project.